Rawlings 4872 Vertical Feed Hog processing debarker waste at 90 tons per Hour with a single 600 HP motor. Hog Upper Case clam is shell opening to allow easy access to full rotor for ease of maintenance . Watch for our “Old School” Vibration test with the Nickel on hog base . Each machine is equipped with the Rawlings Super Hi-Inertia™ Solid Steel Rotor. With the increased inertia of the solid steel rotor our machine runs at lower RPM’S than our competitors resulting in overall savings of electricity and maintenance costs. Rawlings wood Hogs offers a complete line up of seven different sizes of both vertical and horizontal hogs to fit any application.
Rawlings Super Hi-Inertia™ Hogs are the most productive and cost-efficient wood hogs available. For over 40 years our machines have proven track records in some of the toughest applications that exist. Our Wood Hog is known in the industry with crushing and shearing power to handle hard to grind materials such as stringy cedar bark, green spruce bark, all kinds of mill wood waste, demolition debris, butt ends and railroad ties.
Vertical Grinder Specs
As a proven leader in size reduction equipment, we’re assisting our customers in utilizing renewable resources while reducing and recycling a wide variety of wood waste into valuable wood fiber products. Each system can be designed with work platform decks, choice of belt, chain or vibrating in-feed and out-feed conveyors, metal or magnet protection, product screening and separation, receiving transfers and walking floor storage bins all customizable for your specific operation.
With over 40 years of experience in the forest and sawmill related industries, Rawlings delivers a reputation for durability, performance and reliability.
Vertical Grinder Specs
- – Alternative Fuels
- – Biomass and Co-Generation
- – Sawmills & Forestry
- – Pulp, Paper & Pellet Plants
- – Compost & Mulch Operations
- – Recycling Facilities
- – Waste to Energy Plants
- The Rawlings Super Hi-Inertia™ Hog provides the crushing and shearing power needed to handle really tough jobs like green waste, cypress, redwood, cedar, black spruce, poplar and a wide range of other stringy and fibrous material
- Super Hi-Inertia™ Rotor supplies massive kinetic energy to power through the largest feed surges
- With increased inertia of the Rawlings Super Hi-Inertia™ Solid Steel Rotor our machine runs at 565 RPM’S resulting in overall savings of electricity and maintenance costs
- Tolerant of Contaminants, Rocks and Metal without catastrophic maintenance costs if metal enters the grinding chamber