Introducing the “VRM” Super XI Vertical Rear Maintenance Wood Hog from Rawlings Manufacturing Inc. No cookie cutter machine can meet everyone’s space constraints or challenges. We have had several customers over the years that wanted a Rawlings solid rotary hog but did not have the overhead clearance in their existing footprint to allow for a clam shell opening type of machine. The VRM hog opens hydraulically from the rear of the machine allowing full access to the hog’s internal wear components and rotor for ease of maintenance.
All Rawlings Hogs are equipped with our Patented Super Hi-Inertia™ Rotor that powers through feed surges with ease while still running at lower RPMs than all other machines on the market. This saves our customers both maintenance and electricity costs.
rear maintenance Grinder Specs
- The Rawlings Super Hi-Inertia™ Hog provides the crushing and shearing power needed to handle really tough jobs like green waste, cypress, redwood, cedar, black spruce, poplar and a wide range of other stringy and fibrous material
- Super Hi-Inertia™ Rotor supplies massive kinetic energy to power through the largest feed surges
- With increased inertia of the Rawlings Super Hi-Inertia™ Solid Steel Rotor our machine runs at lower RPM’S resulting in overall savings of electricity and maintenance costs
- Tolerant of Contaminants, Rocks and Metal without catastrophic maintenance costs if metal enters the grinding chamber
- – Alternative Fuels
- – Biomass and Co-Generation
- – Sawmills & Forestry
- – Pulp, Paper & Pellet Plants
- – Compost & Mulch Operations
- – Recycling Facilities
- – Waste to Energy Plants