Rawlings Super Hi-Inertia™ Rotors
“Highest Mass Moment Of Inertia In the Industry”
The Rawlings Super-Hi Inertia™ Rotor is designed to maximize inertia while minimizing weight. Our competitors’ rotors typically have rotors with flat sides. The flat sides allow more material to enter the grinding chamber causing feed surges. The cam profile of the Rawlings rotor prevents these feed surges by keeping material closer to the cutting edge of the bits maintaining a constant feed.
Due to the cam profile design the inertia of the Rawlings rotor is also increased . This increase in inertia over flat-sided rotors usually ranges between 16-27%.
- Fabricated from Solid Steel
- Increase in inertia = increase in kinetic energy
- This translates to better productivity for our customers
- The Rawlings rotor usually is between 10-15% lighter than most rotors of the same overall size.
- Rawlings Super-Hi Inertia rotor maintains a lower weight than most flat-sided rotors.
Please contact us for further information to RETROFIT your existing hog with a Super Hi-Inertia Rotor
“We replaced the existing rotor in our 48×60 Rotary Hog and found the change fantastic. Before the change we were having to turn the strikers or resurface every two weeks and completely change out every six weeks. It is now 17 weeks using Rocwear strikers and bits and we have yet to change any parts. That is operating over 85 hours a week or 1445 hours. Friday is maintenance day and it seemed like we were spending 8 hours on maintenance. Now, its open it up, inspect, and close it back up.”
-Millar Western Boyle Alberta