Rawlings offers a a complete line of Wood Hog horizontal grinders in a range of sizes, diesel or electric powered. Add a wide variety of available options, and you’ve got the flexibility to customize the perfect wood grinder
As a proven leader in size reduction technology, Rawlings builds custom wood waste recovery systems to meet your specific processing needs and budget. Each system can be designed with work platform decks, choice of belt, chain or vibrating in-feed and out-feed conveyors. Metal or magnet protection, product screening and separation, all customizable for your specific operation. Stationary, Portable and skid mount models available.
- Highest crushing impact Super Hi-Inertia rotor in the industry supplying massive kinetic energy to power through the largest feed surges.
- Runs at 1/3 lower RPM’S than other wood grinders resulting in overall savings of electricity and maintenance costs
- The Rawlings Super Hi-Inertia Hog provides the crushing and shearing power needed to handle really tough jobs like green waste, cypress, redwood, cedar, black spruce, poplar and a wide range of other stringy and fibrous materials.
- Tolerant of Contaminants, Rocks, Metal without catastrophic maintenance costs if metal enters the grinding chamber
- Our Machines are designed to operate 24/7 365 Days a year.
- Quality grind –Consistent product
- Bottom line productivity, reliability, with the lowest maintenance costs per ton of material processed.
- Proven track records in some of the toughest applications that exist
Our Wood Grinders process the following wood residuals
- Logs & Log Ends
- Wood & Bark
- Biomass Feed stock
- C&D Debris
- Chip Overs
- Lily Pads
- Log Yard Waste
- Green Waste
- Urban Wood Waste
- Food Waste
Rawlings Manufacturing Inc.
PO Box 4485
Missoula, Mt 59806
Call Toll Free 1-866-762-9327