Rawlings offers a complete line up of wood waste processing equipment to convert and utilize wood residuals into valuable wood fiber products. With over 40 years of experience in the forest and sawmill related industries, Rawlings delivers a reputation for durability , performance and reliability.
- Highest crushing impact Super Hi-Inertia rotor in the industry supplying massive kinetic energy to power through the largest feed surges.
- Withe increased inertia of the Rawlings Super Hi Inertia Rotor our machine runs at 565 RPM’S resulting in overall savings of electricity and maintenance costs
- Lowest Energy consumption of any wood grinder available on the market
- The Rawlings Super Hi-Inertia Hog provides the crushing and shearing power needed to handle really tough jobs like green waste, cypress, redwood, cedar, black spruce, poplar and a wide range of other stringy and fibrous materials.
- Tolerant of Contaminants, Rocks, Metal without catastrophic maintenance costs if metal enters the grinding chamber
- Our Machines are designed to operate 24/7 365 Days a year.
- Quality grind –Consistent product
- Bottom line productivity, reliability, with the lowest maintenance costs per ton of material processed.
- Proven track records in some of the toughest applications that exist
“Compare this to other hogs we have had were maintained at least weekly and you will see there is no comparison at all. This Rawlings machine is easier to work on, get into, and inspect than any other hog we have had. I would have to say that overall, this is a very fine machine. I have only found one drawback with this machine. You sometimes forget to check it out regularly because you never have any problems with it.”
-West Fraser Huttig Arkansas
Rawlings Wood Grinders process the following wood residuals
- Wood & Bark
- Biomass Feed stock
- C&D Debris
- Chip Overs
- Lily Pads
- Log Ends & Log Yard Waste
- Green Waste
- Urban Wood Waste
- Food Waste
Rawlings Manufacturing Inc.
1780 IDAHO STREET
Missoula, Mt 59801
Call Toll Free 1-866-762-9327 (RocWear)