Rawlings offers a complete line up of wood waste processing equipment to convert and utilize wood residuals into valuable wood fiber products. Each system can be designed with work platform decks, choice of belt, chain or vibrating in-feed and out-feed conveyors. Metal or magnet protection, product screening and separation, receiving transfers and walking floor storage bins all customizable for your specific operation.
With over 40 years of experience in the forest and sawmill related industries, Rawlings delivers a reputation for durability , performance and reliability.
- Super Hi-Inertia Rotor supplies massive kinetic energy to power through the largest feed surges.
- With increased inertia of the Rawlings Super Hi Inertia Solid Steel Rotor our machine runs at 565 RPM’S resulting in overall savings of electricity and maintenance costs
- Lowest Energy consumption of any wood grinder available on the market
- The Rawlings Super Hi-Inertia Hog provides the crushing and shearing power needed to handle really tough jobs like green waste, cypress, redwood, cedar, black spruce, poplar and a wide range of other stringy and fibrous materials.
- Tolerant of Contaminants, Rocks, Metal without catastrophic maintenance costs if metal enters the grinding chamber
- Our Machines are designed to operate 24/7 365 Days a year.
- Quality grind –Consistent product
- Bottom line productivity, reliability, with the lowest maintenance costs per ton of material processed.
- Proven track records in some of the toughest applications that exist
Rawlings Wood Grinders process the following wood residuals
- Wood & Bark
- Biomass Feed stock
- C&D Debris
- Chip Overs
- Lily Pads
- Log Ends & Log Yard Waste
- Green Waste
- Urban Wood Waste
- Food Waste