With over 40 years of experience , Rawlings Wood Hogs has proven to be a top contender in size reduction equipment. We offer a complete line up of Vertical & Horizontal grinders in a full range of sizes and models. Stationary, portable, diesel or electric powered systems with a wide variety of available options.
Each system can be designed with work platform decks, choice of belt, chain or vibrating in-feed and out-feed conveyors. Metal or magnet protection, product screening and separation, receiving transfers and walking floor storage bins all customizable for your specific operation.
- Super Hi-Inertia rotor supplies massive kinetic energy to power through the largest feed surges.
- Runs at 1/3 lower RPM’S than other wood grinders resulting in overall savings of electricity and maintenance costs
- The Rawlings Super Hi-Inertia Hog provides the crushing and shearing power needed to handle really tough jobs like green waste, cypress, redwood, cedar, black spruce, poplar and a wide range of other stringy and fibrous materials.
- Tolerant of Contaminants, Rocks, Metal without catastrophic maintenance costs if metal enters the grinding chamber
- Our Machines are designed to operate 24/7 365 Days a year.
- Quality grind –Consistent product
- Bottom line productivity, reliability, with the lowest maintenance costs per ton of material processed.
- Proven track records in some of the toughest applications that exist
Our Wood Grinders process the following wood residuals
- Logs & Log Ends
- Wood & Bark
- Biomass Feed stock
- C&D Debris
- Chip Overs
- Lily Pads
- Log Yard Waste
- Green Waste
- Urban Wood Waste
- Food Waste
Rawlings Manufacturing Inc.
PO Box 4485
Missoula, Mt 59806
Call Toll Free 1-866-762-9327